Monday, February 27, 2012

Wagon Crash




I would love to come on here and talk about how well I'm doing with my new lifestyle but then I would have to lie and I'm not really good at that. It's funny how things can change in two weeks, eh?



It's not like I'm living on fast food and sitting on my couch while munching on chips and drinking pop. I've still been able to keep the diet under control and keep drinking the water. I seem to have maintained what I've lost without gaining any weight back and I attribute that to keeping up with the water intake. I've really found out how important water is. So simple but effective.



I have, however, not been to the gym for about two weeks. Things have really picked up at work as of late so when people say "they have no time for the gym", it's probably in your best interest to believe them. I always wondered how someone couldn't have time for it but when you're working a lot, you just want to go home for the day. On top of that...and I'm not trying to make excuses but last weekend, I had a little bit of a slip on ice and I messed up my hamstring. I couldn't really do much cardio activities because of it so I just walked around the block every night with my iPod to keep up the activity.



I plan on hitting the gym again tonight to get into a regular routine again. It was cool to come into work today and get compliments on how I've been looking lately as some co-workers scrolled through some pictures taken of me over the weekend. I'm still well on my way to being a champion.








No comments: